Wednesday, April 27, 2011

The Reason for the Madness.....

Okay, so it's been FOREVER since I've written ANYTHING wrestling related and most of that is due to some of those who would like nothing more than to kill off a bastion of hope in the wrestling universe. They mistakenly believe TNA is nothing more than a fly by night, two bit organization filled with cast-offs and rejects from the big man on the hill.

Those of you who follow wrestling will know exactly why I titled this page "Tag Teams, Knockouts and Wrestling..." but to those of you who don't, these are the things Vince hates. I figure it'd be fitting to put something together that won't be hacked, scrapped, and ransacked; something that will stand the test of time and maybe, just maybe, will be read by some of the most influential people in the entire industry....the fans of TNA.

Now, I don't really do this on my own. I, too need help. Please feel free to comment and make as many suggestions as you like and if there are any questions, I will do all I can to answer.  So....here's to the future of TNA....

No comments:

Post a Comment