Sunday, May 22, 2011

If We Demand It....TNA Will Deliver...PERIOD.

When I wrote a columns back that TNA needs to bring back the 6 Sided ring, never in my wildest dreams could I have brought myself to where I sit right now....with a sigh of pleasant surprise.

Destination X: The showcase of some of the greatest aerialists and acrobatic talents the world over....and right back in their playground. I love it.

In other news, former Heavyweight Champ, Bill Goldberg met with Eric Bischoff this weekend, possibly discussing potential signing? In another column, I wrote him as a moderate possible candidate for a debut in TNA.

I am anxious to see what RAW has in store for once. Fact is, for someone who has so much for the business these past 30 years, it seems fitting for RAW to pay full on 2 hour tribute to Randy Savage. Should they mess this up, you can bet there will be long nasty letters the world around.

No comments:

Post a Comment