Thursday, June 9, 2011

The Night of Retribution.....

I've been cruising the net, looking at all the fan cards for a TNA vs. WWE PPV and I gotta say, I love seeing those. I have to say, though, some of these really are far and beyond the rest. I put these matches to you that have common thread and I put my own stipulations to it. How about this.....

1. Rey Mysterio, Evan Bourne, and Kofi Kingston vs. Daniels, Amazing Red, and Kazarian

2. Melina and Lay-Cool vs. The Beautiful People (Love, Sky, and Rayne) for the Knockouts Tag Titles

3. Kurt Angle vs. Jack Swagger in a Submission Match

4. Matt Morgan vs. Samoa Joe vs. AJ Styles vs. Ezekiel Jackson vs. CM Punk vs. Sheamus in an Elimination Chamber for the World Heavyweight Title

5. Undertaker vs. Sting for the TNA World Title

6. Kane vs. Abyss in a Monster's Ball Match

7. John Cena and Randy Orton vs. Jeff Hardy and Mr. Anderson w/ RVD as Guest Referee

8. Jeff Jarrett vs. Vince McMahon in a Street Fight

Most of the stories write themselves...seriously. And fact is, the card stipulations are my own, but that doesn't take into account faction wars that will inevitably take place. The Corre, Immortal, Fortune, and the Nexus are all in the bag to shake things up for their respective brands. I say there are some histories that need settled and this should be the way to do it....fans picked the card. Should this card play out, I would pay top dollar, anyone else? Next column covers the winners and losers....stay tuned.

No comments:

Post a Comment