Saturday, July 16, 2011

One Away.....

Okay, first, I'd like to thank everyone reading here. I do have one request of all of you. I'm looking for something special to do for the 50th post here, which will be the day after tomorrow. I can guarantee this one will be worth remembering...so long as the subject matter has some substance.

As for now...I'd like to take some time and talk about some stuff I've been thinking about in the past few weeks.

1. What characters would I like to see as the faces of WWE?
Zack Ryder, Tyler Reks, Wade Barrett, Christian,  David Otunga....these all seem like good players and they've got a look that seems to beg for something to be done with their personas. I would push each of them differently EXCEPT Tyler Reks. I LOVE the look. He has a sociopathic look that would lend itself to a Sean O' Haire from 2003 Smackdown. I'm talking a smooth talking creeper. Granted, it wouldn't go well with the PG environment, but I don't like the PG thing anyway, so I don't care.

2. Who would I put as the ultimate stable?
I'd pick a player from every division. I'd go with Ink Inc. from the Tag Team, Winter from the Knockouts, Daniels from the TV Championship, Jeff Hardy from the World Title, and I'd simply leave out the Knockouts Tag Titles altogether. I like the look of a darker, edgier stable group than Immortal or MEM or anything short of Father James Mitchell's New Church faction from yesteryear TNA.

That's all I gots for this time, but I do want to hear some ideas. Toss in one or two.

No comments:

Post a Comment