Saturday, September 3, 2011

The History Books....

I've decided to do something a little bit different with this column....I've gone through and done some of the leg work to put together some of the best TNA interviews and such I could find to capture why I'm a fan...

Jeff Jarrett, regardless of what people think about him personally, is one of the best spokespeople of TNA as the man who invested the most  physically and emotionally and mentally to start this company from ground up. In every interview I've seen, he's demonstrated, in my eyes, a toughness and a frankness about the product for better or worse.



This column will be MUCH less me talking and much MORE other people as I want this one to be about why I love this company. I mentioned the Jeff Hardy vignette.....



I've got so much more to put in here, but I think I will withhold a few things....give all you readers something to chew on for the moment....

No comments:

Post a Comment