Tuesday, September 6, 2011

My Top 5....Debuts.....

I'm a huge fan of the way TNA brings out their new or familiar talent. So let's have a look at my top 5 favorite debuts in no particular order....

1. Jeff Hardy.....This one was a no brainer and I'm not talking about his last debut, I'm talking about the first TNA run Jeff had and this was cool......

2. Christian....This was cool because I truly didn't see this one coming. It was what I called a bombshell as it came on the heels of his Cyber Sunday attendance that year. I was SOOO stoked to see the Genesis PPV that year and bought it not knowing I'd see this.....

3. Mr. Anderson.....I had been waiting forEVER!!!! I hoped he'd come in and raise the roof off of a dismal PPV, but as it turned out, he was the only bright spot.

4. Sting.....It had been advertised and I hoped he'd come around, but his teaming with Christian at Final Resolution was about as cool as his entrance.


And last, but VERY MUCH not least....Kurt Angle.

No comments:

Post a Comment