Monday, October 10, 2011

End of Silence.....

Over the past weeks, I've written dozens of posts without a break, so I decided to take one....but now that time has passed. I'm finding myself more focused, more poised, more collected.....in fact, I think I could quite possibly run this thing through right until the end of the year, but let's not get ahead of ourselves; let's begin with today.

With the title of this post being also the title of an album by Red, it seems only fitting that Crimson sit in the spotlight for a profile shot. Being the only undefeated star on the roster for the moment, his stock is rising almost as fast as his number of critics. Some have called him the 'poor man's Goldberg and others simply don't believe he's got what it takes.....me? I think he's one of the finest in the new crop of talents getting set to make a mark on the Impact Zone.

Last year, when Crimson made his debut vs. Jeff Jarrett, I was IMMEDIATELY impressed. His disappearance shortly thereafter for a few weeks was a disappointment to me as his performance up to that point had been good. I wanted more from this guy. When he became the prophet for EV 2.0, it seemed things were looking up, but he seemed to stall once again....

NOW, he's in top form, having beaten everything in his path. He's also managed to do something else...he's managed to get people talking about Samoa Joe again. The fact that he's working with Matt Morgan and Samoa Joe on the card speaks volumes about how TNA top brass feels about his work so far....

No comments:

Post a Comment