Wednesday, October 12, 2011

When the Morning Comes......

As promised, I am fully intending to answer the last question from my previous post, but before I do, I'd like to thank Hogan for dropping TNA's name on ESPN. That kinda thing only helps the company up to the next rise.....

So you want to know where Dixie Carter's return would leave Hogan and Bischoff?

Personally, I LOVE seeing Dixie Carter on stage...her performances are believable and really help bring some much needed clout to the decisions made.  As much as she is hesitant to be on camera, a few well placed cameos would be a welcome addition to what I propose....

Keep Hogan and/or Bischoff in charge. My thoughts, however, are to give them an oversight character....someone to keep the decisions fair and in the best interest of Dixie and the Board. This is only an on screen entity and would make the number of appearances by Dixie to the bare minimum, in accordance to her wishes. Still, her presence to book a high profile match would be absolutely valuable and would put a very nice personal stamp on things.

Yeah, I know Hogan should stay backstage more often and that is valid. Yeah, I know they need to disband Immortal. Yeah, I know more guys need to be in the fold fighting for the titles, but here's my thought on all that...an oversight character standing for the decisions made by upper management would suit that just fine. I imagine a revised Steve Austin/ Bischoff Co-Manager type of deal. Right now the man who fits the role best is Sting, but it could be somebody like Jim Cornette or someone else entirely....the possibilities are quite literally endless.

No comments:

Post a Comment