Friday, October 21, 2011

Wrestling Matters....right?

I'm here to complain for once. I love TNA. I love the guys and gals who go out and do the stuff that makes us chant. I have a very sincere and quite major complaint right now. Last night, there was just over 7 minutes of actual wrestling. I wish I could say I was kidding. 7 minutes. It takes more time to make chili dogs in the microwave by heating everything separately. If I had been doing that and the wrestling had taken place back to back, I'd have missed the entirety of the ring action.

Here's my point. TNA needs to do some generated focus on what their slogan has been..."Where Wrestling Matters." 7 minutes is a disgrace and a shame for people to spend money to see. In a 2 hour show, there had better be at least 6 matches and an hour of action. The filler can still exist, but can we sprinkle it on rather than slathering it on thick?

James Storm won the title belt while a friend of mine was in the bathroom....seriously. I wish I could say I was kidding about this. Bruce, Eric, Hogan, Dixie, and anyone else who has some pull....we WANT to see the talents WRESTLING during the show. I've been a die-hard fan since TNA's inception and have seen it at its best. Right now we're not seeing it. Please prove that wrestling does, indeed, matter.

2 comments:

  1. Right. I was watching the match, but I miss the "super kick" Storm used to pin Angle. Crazy. Congrats to Storm!

    ReplyDelete
  2. i though it was a joke at first.

    ReplyDelete