Thursday, November 17, 2011

If You Didn't Believe Me....

In an earlier post, I mentioned that Bruce Pritchard's partnership with TNA would make the product look a bit like Monday Night RAW from back in the late 90's and early 2000's. In the weeks to come, you'll find that I was ABSOLUTELY RIGHT. As I have said before, I won't reveal details as I know some of you would rather be surprised about it all, but for those of you who just want to be made known as to what's going down.....I'll give you guys the scoop tomorrow. For now, I'll give you guys one guarantee....there is going to be a guaranteed half hour of wrestling on the next PPV. As far as anything else....I'll let you speculate until tomorrow.

I am very much loving the storyline between Kid Kash, Austin Aries, and Jesse Sorensen. Sorensen is quite possibly one of my favorite guys on the roster and he has a wonderful part to play in the X Division as of now. It'll be nice to see him blossom as a performer in the coming years.

Let me tell you guys, it's tough to say a lot about what's coming and nothing all at once. Some of the details are impossible to reveal without making it easy to guess who is coming back or who wins the title or who retains. I will be grateful for when tomorrow comes and I can pull back the curtain a bit and show you some of the details. I do have one piece of news that just hit me today. Backstage talk is saying that Jesse Neal is on his way out of TNA. Suggestions were sent out that those who aren't featured often on TV should relocate to Kentucky to receive further training at OVW's facility. Neal refused the suggestion.

That being said, Ink Inc. may be looking for another replacement unless the team is being dissolved. No word as of yet what TNA is looking to do with the tag team or with their newest recruit, Toxxine. This would leave 3 official tag teams including Mexican America. TNA is still looking for teams to fill out the division and they may re-sign Hernandez to keep another team on the docket.

On a related note, the Bucks, who performed in TNA as Generation ME ran into the exact same problem in their tryouts for WWE as they did in TNA. They weren't shaking hands. They weren't trying to garner some support from the veterans. That, as it turns out, is why they have no contract with WWE.

Looking forward to tomorrow. SO, if you don't want to know what's coming, you might want to avoid the first post of the day.

No comments:

Post a Comment