Friday, December 2, 2011

Developments....

Somebody tell me you didn't laugh until you cried at seeing Karen Jarrett jumping up and down throwing a tantrum like a 5 year old. I'd read about it, saw it firsthand, and I still was completely unprepared for how much joy it gave me. I was watching a parent and child interacting at a department store this week. The kid was riding one of those little 12 volt riding vehicles around the store, to the contrary of the rules in place. A good friend walked up beside me and said "Doesn't it give you a swell of joy watching the children play like that?"

I thought about it for a minute; looked back at him and told him "Nope, what gives me a swell of joy is knowing that since they didn't follow the rules and leave the riding toy alone, that parent is going to have to remove the kid from the car in a few minutes and that kid is going to embarrass the heck out of him." You know what I love about that story? I love that Karen Jarrett is going to be handcuffed to Sting at Genesis at ringside for the match between the Jeffs. I love that because they couldn't follow the rules, there were consequences.

Between Final Resolution and Genesis, TNA has debuted more wrestlers than any other time of the year. I would place bets on John Morrison and/or Melina making their first steps onto TNA's stage in the next couple of weeks, if not at Final Resolution itself.

No comments:

Post a Comment