Monday, December 12, 2011

The Genesis Device.....

Final Resolution has finished and post-PPV announcements have been made....

- Someone is getting fired on Impact......Karen? Jeff? Which Jarrett remains?
- Since Jeff Hardy won the cage match....he will face Bobby Roode at Genesis.....

AND.....the subject of this column....a Tag Team Tournament will take place over the course of the next month with the winners facing Crimson/Morgan at Genesis.

Note: On the predictions I made yesterday.....All but 1 and 1/2 were accurate. Since I didn't get the winner right for the Roode/ Styles I docked myself, but since I did speculate a draw finish, I'll take a half point. I also missed them giving the X Title to Kid Kash. Outside of that, I had it pretty much right....not a bad outing, in my humble opinion.

BUT anyway, I have a few speculations about a couple of the teams to be featured in this tourney in the coming weeks. The two most notable are also the ones I would wish won't have to face each other unless it's for a title.....

1. America's Most Wanted.....Earlier this year, Matt Hardy picked "Wildcat" Chris Harris as a tag team partner against Beer Money. I believe TNA is wanting to put together the team once more to bolster the tag ranks, at least to get things started again. With that in mind, arguably the most fluid team in history would come to blows with none other than.....

2. The Motor City Machine Guns......Chris Sabin has been healing all this time and, fro what I've been told, is just about ready to debut. He HAS been training in his time off and, I think he'll be very close to 100% by the time it comes game time.

If Kurt Angle has ANYTHING to say about it, we may see one more tag team....this time from the outside.....

The World's Greatest Tag Team.....Haas and Benjamin are in ROH at the moment, but what I don't know is when their contracts are up. Could they make an impact ON Impact? Only the next few days will tell us for sure.

No comments:

Post a Comment