Saturday, December 3, 2011

Sugar and Spice.....

I've had a BUNCH of stuff just saved and built up here on my draft board and the time was just never right to put it out here and show it off, but I've found some really great vids and stuff I'm gonna throw out here and see what you guys think. Setting this thing all off, I've got a vid posted by Tara. This is from 2 weeks ago's when the Knockouts had a lingerie match. Though I'm not a very big fan of that kind of match as I think it somewhat cheapens what these women are doing for the company, I understand why it's happening. All that aside, this is TnT telling what they liked most about doing the match....


One of my favorite posts put up by a female performer EVER. I thought I was going to die laughing.

If you are a fan of Tessmacher, she did an interview with Diva Dirt, and the link can be found here...
http://www.diva-dirt.com/2011/12/01/listen-live-dd360-with-brooke-tessmacher-sara-del-rey-plus-maryse-interview-sneak-peek/

Prepare yourself. The 15 minutes worth of chatter before the actual interview is brutal.....trust me and press on, I think the interview is worth wading through the muck.

Next up is perhaps my favorite female indy wrestler, Alison Danger and her take on women's wrestling on television. I will grant, the interview is a bit dated, but I think the point then is the same now....


For the record, and you all know this, every WWE Diva she mentioned in this interview is no longer with WWE....coincidence? I think not.

Quite possibly my favorite group of vignettes TNA has done in recent years has been for Jeff Hardy. The entire Jeff story leading up to Bound for Glory blew me away....


This kicked off one of the best stories TNA has done since the beginning of the Hogan Era. The emotion behind the return was compelling and it made me really feel for Jeff. It's tough being THE guy. Ask the man at the top of any wrestling fed. Being at the top in BOTH of the top two wrestling companies in the world can only be stressful. There is some fun, to be sure, but all that is secondary to the load you have to carry for a company that expects you to represent them in your conduct, your attitude, your treatment of fans, and in your life outside the company.

I've got so much more on the table and I'll throw down more stuff like this as well from time to time, but this is a tribute to some of the best I've seen. Enjoy....

No comments:

Post a Comment