Monday, December 5, 2011

Tag Team of the Year......

Before I launch into what may end up being a bit of a rant, let me say that there truly no clear cut winners for me. I wish there were. My problem is that aside from Ink Inc. and Mexican America, there haven't been any teams in WWE OR TNA who've been together the entire year. That being the case, there has to be some kind of compromise to address that fact. With that, I believe there should be TWO pairs chosen. Since I'm not a fan of the idea that the winner HAS to have been together for six months or anything like that, I say let's explore my picks.....

- Air Boom......Surprised? You shouldn't be. When WWE DOES invest time into putting together a decent tag team, SOMETIMES they get it right. THIS is one of those times. I have always liked a team that can take the match to the turnbuckles and use opponents as a landing pad. Bourne and Kingston are the best high flyers on the entire roster and putting them together seems, to me, like a no brainer, but WWE took their time and I even like the name....go figure.

- Crimson and Matt Morgan.....This is the one I'll bet surprises people more. On the one end of the spectrum, you have the lightweight competitors who are aerial in their attacks, but these guys are pure power through and through. I HAVE to pull for these guys because they can run the division in ANY company. I fully believe that, too. Crimson is improving and putting him together with another bigger guy like Matt Morgan, who is without hesitation my pick for the quickest big guy in the business today, seems like a match made in training Heaven.

Since there IS a women's tag division, I should give credit where credit is due.....Fact of the matter is, there is no contest for me, my pick for Knockout Tag Team of the Year? It's dynamite.....TnT.

Tara and Tessmacher.....They are the perfect blend of experience and talent in training and they work exceptionally well together. If I didn't mention it, they are both drop dead gorgeous. I posted a vid from Tara and Tessmacher that was put together by Tara and they are VERY funny gals. Seriously. If you don't believe me, give the rest of their videos a look on YouTube.

Keep your fingers crossed, guys as there will be some developments coming about the Motor City Machine Guns in the coming days. Until then, thanks for coming and keep passing it around....

No comments:

Post a Comment