Tuesday, January 10, 2012

Train Wrecks.....

Brodus Clay FINALLY debuted last night. I am going to be brutal here, so brace yourselves against something whilst I let it all fly. While the people like me out there who were expecting this....


Instead we were subjected to this......



Where does a self respecting, intelligent, human being, intent on putting someone in traction go wrong to turn into this? Just who did Brodus Clay piss off in upper management for them to believe this is going to work? Sorry, I almost forgot which era of WWE we're living in. I thought this was going to be for the fans who want to see someone looking dominating in ring. I simply can't take this seriously. Strap some rockets on this thing because we're going to crap in record time.

We waited 6 weeks with promos like the first one here and next week never came and then.....I am completely speechless. Truly speechless. Epic fail, Vince.....epic fail.

No comments:

Post a Comment