Tuesday, February 21, 2012

Browned Edges......

Wow. Guys, I write this right now on the heels of something incredibly profound. I just watched a TwitVid from CM Punk directed at Chris Brown. For those of you who either haven't been following this story or don't know how far it's gotten, I think it best to give a brief timeline, so strap in and get comfortable......

Yesterday, CM Punk tweeted about Chris Brown with the following....
"I would like @chrisbrown [to] fight somebody that can defend themselves. Me curb stomping that turd would be a #wrestlemania moment." 


In response, Chris Brown threw a brick back......
"Positivity regardless of how u feel! @CMpunk contact my assistant and I'll have em send u an autographed pic for my biggest FAN!!!"

The tweet Brown threw out next, which was ultimately deleted, goes like this......
"@CMpunk needs more followers. He's such a leader! Not to mention the roids he's on has made it utterly impossible for him pleasure women."

So what is the response from the Straight Edged Superstar? Have a look.....



Seriously, this is all good and fine until someone makes it sincerely personal. If something comes of this, great, we've all learned something, if nothing comes of it, let it be known that only YOU can prevent Twitter fires.

No comments:

Post a Comment