Tuesday, February 28, 2012

Where We're Going....

In the weeks before the only major PPV of March, it's beginning to look like a good PPV. The card is stacking up something like this.....

Crimson/Morgan vs. Joe/Magnus for the Tag Team Titles
Sting vs. Bobby Roode
Kurt Angle vs. Jeff Hardy
Madison Rayne vs. Gail Kim for the Knockouts Title
Anderson and AJ Styles vs. Daniels and Kazarian?
Zema Ion vs. Austin Aries for the X Title

My guess is that we'll have some kind of contest for Garrett Bischoff against Gunner or some such thing. I'm not completely against this little feud.....still. I know there are people up in arms, but with Anderson joining the fray, Eric Young and ODB as Knockouts Title contenders, and both Robbies in action in the coming weeks, seems to me the only people we're really missing are Hernandez and Anarquia, but if they're out getting some extra training in, I'm all for it. Those two have needed to have a break from TV as their skills were very.....questionable, to use a generous word in their last feud against Ink Inc.

I do have a couple of things to toss out there for the critics. I know there's been some hate thrown at Garrett Bischoff. I'd like a couple of moments to retort. If ANY of you have never seen Vince McMahon don his sweats and cutoff t-shirt, please run straight to YouTube and look it up. The difference between Garrett and Vince? Garrett has something to work with. Vince is and has always been cannon fodder. I would challenge that being a train wreck has been his only appeal. In any case, Garrett has been a way for creative to come up with ideas to include the dormant portion of the roster. Rest assured, once this thing has run its course, guys like Doug Williams, Hernandez, Anarquia, Kid Kash, and the Latina Knockouts will be back to throw down once more.

I don't want anyone to misunderstand me, but right now, TNA is doing a pretty good job of getting as many people television time as they can. I've been predicting another show in the coming months and I ask everyone to be patient, the announcement will come. We'll get some more face time, even if it's only an expanded look at Xplosion with a bit of a different format.....perhaps a throwback to the Sunday Night Heat days of old.

No comments:

Post a Comment