Sunday, March 25, 2012

The Twitter Wars....

CM Punk started it all, but the battle rages, this time on more even footing. David Otunga, as mentioned a couple of days back, made a comment about Impact's ratings. It had a response....

"If imitation is the highest form of flattery, then I'm flatter than #Impact's ratings.." was the comment that started it all.....

The Greatest Man That Ever Lived; The X Division Champion, Austin Aries himself responded in kind...
"Shocked that @David Otunga took the lime to comment on @ImpactWrestling. I'd think he'd want to become at least a good hand first....#MrJenniferHudson."

If there was a better representative to respond to the comments, Aries was it. Is anyone else excited about all this? I mean, really now. If it all comes to blows, I'm putting my money on guys who actually wrestle instead of simply talking. I say we do an all out company vs. company falls count anywhere hardcore match card or a TRUE Extreme Rules PPV (I'll post the card tomorrow). Let the paramedics pick up the pieces of the PG era. When we put the most hardcore guy in TNA up against the best in WWE, you may as well use a shovel to pick up what's left.

No comments:

Post a Comment