Saturday, April 21, 2012

One year Anniversary......

Well, I've about done it. One year's worth of commentary, opinion, and marking out for the little company that could. TNA is for the fans of wrestling. I've been saying that all along. I've thrown rocks at the glass ceiling Vince built, and hopefully, given a different perspective from those firmly planted in the WWE's camp. Here's to a year's worth of highlights; a year's worth of decent storytelling and characters.

I'd like to thank every person who has come in here looking for something different and stuck it out through breaks and no news weeks. Thanks for coming back day after day, you guys make writing here worth the time. So I raise a glass to you as well.....

This year poses some interesting things as Slammiversary looms in the distance. To all of you who've bought tickets; you're in for a good ride, so I'm told. To everyone else, reserve a seat at your nearest spot showing it or order the showing on PPV.

As for this column....just as TNA moves into a second decade of Nonstop Action, so will I. I've got no desire to see this end. I've got plenty of ideas in the works, not the least of which being the possibility of launching a full scale website with more than just me at the wheel. TNAEnforcer is only the beginning, folks......so get out of your seats and cross the line, because at the end of the day, wrestling matters.

1 comment:

  1. I love TNA. Longtime Sting fan and now James Storm. Only wish TNA would come to Greenville,SC.

    ReplyDelete