Thursday, May 31, 2012

Going Further.....

TNA has announced something truly shocking.....Robbie E. is one of the competitors Devon potentially will face as a challenger for the TV Title. For those of you curious, I am simply not a fan anymore. This has gone on long enough. Robbie E. needs to be out of the running. Since holding the TV belt, he brought a bad taste my mouth over how the belt was defended, how often, and even though I realize not all of it is his fault, but the character on camera is what is presented. So he is a bad image to have in contention right now.

That not withstanding, Robbie E. has no chance of winning the vote against either of the two others that have been revealed. As for the final competitor, I've got a hunch we're going to see Crimson in the limelight as it's time for them to give him a bit of gold and credibility to his so called "Streak". By my way of thinking, just because you haven't been pinned doesn't mean you're undefeated. Of course, that's just my opinion, but what do I know?

I am chomping at the bit to find out just what the announcement Dixie has in store for the TNA Nation. In a statement just a day or two ago, she announced that she would introduce Brooke, but also that there would be another big announcement on the way. I'll keep digging to see what I can come away with, but I'm betting on a debut or a return from TNA's past that will make EVERY TNA fan throw up a battle cry to give Vince pause. My hope is that we'll finally see the signing of John Morrison and Melina. He needs to jump back into the national scene before people forget about him.

So it's been confirmed now. Alex Shelley is truly gone. It's a true shame to lose such a talent with a great deal to offer, but I wish him the best of luck. He will need it. WWE has a horrendous track record of using former TNA talents. Maybe I've mentioned this before, but every "TNA made" talent to ever set foot in WWE has been released again within 2 years. No exceptions. For the record, once you leave the main roster, you're out. So anyone who wants to claim that Lance Hoyt had a real shot never saw his WW/ECW stint. Lance Hoyt, Kid Kash, Monty Brown, Chris Harris......all were burned by the Titan Towers. I truly hope Shelley can avoid the fate that his predecessors suffered.


No comments:

Post a Comment