Thursday, December 13, 2012

Survival Tactix: Fantasy Booking....TNA vs. WWE One More Time

As the landscape seems to keep changing, so too does my assessment about who can be a player in the fantasy booking of the two wrestling companies on the forefront. I do hope you'll bear with me as I have a particular way I'd like to put this together, which may be a little different from most columns you've read from me in the past. I, like many, want to make this match up be all about new blood. I ALSO have a fantasy brawl here that I want to experiment with, so I hope you'll enjoy what's in the coming column or two.

FIRST, I want to put together a 4 Team Tornado Tag Elimination Match........My Picks?

Bad Influence (Kazarian and Daniels)
Matt Morgan and Joey Ryan

Rhodes Scholars
Prime Time Players

I'll do some more analysis concerning how this match COULD be booked once the card has been properly filled out, but suffice it to say for now that this match is going to HAVE to last long enough to give everyone some time for offense.

NEXT, I know we NEED the ultimate athletes match. This requires 3 from each. I'll go with Ultimate X just because WWE doesn't have it..... My Picks?

Kenny King
Jesse Sorenson
Rob Van Dam

Kofi Kingston
Evan Bourne
CM Punk

Two questions are inevitably going to surface here. Why Punk? AND Why pick men on injured reserve? My reasoning for both is very simple. Bourne and Sorenson are BOTH on their way back and will be back in the coming couple of months. Punk is a balancing veteran to combat RVD. I want to make this as close as I can, in terms of it being competitive.

LAST for the first HALF of the card, I believe we need a Women's contest of some kind. I say a Survivor Series-style match....5 on 5
The Rules: No former WWE talents from TNA's side of things....

Velvet Sky
ODB
Madison Rayne
Taeler Hendrix
Sarita

Eve Torres
Kaitlyn
AJ Lee
Tamina Snuka
Natalya

In THIS match, Natalya will HAVE to be tagged in at SOME point in the match. I know this looks a bit mismatched, but TNA simply has more to work with in their roster pool.

In the next column, I want to cover a World Title picture, a secondary title, a true specialty match, and a faction challenge. That's right, I want to place The Shield against the Aces and Eights. No Disqualification. No cages. The final column on this card will feature the finishes card PLUS the analysis of winners and why.


No comments:

Post a Comment