Sunday, January 13, 2013

Survival Tactix: In THIS Corner.....

Since I've ALREADY weighed in about Genesis tonight, I thought it might be nice to continue on the trend of grading Gut Check Challengers. BUT, I want YOU to weight in as well......

First up? Brian Gage....


Not a bad promo. In fact, the only question I have to ask about him is whether or not I can visualize him feuding with ANYONE, in particular, on the current roster. Unfortunately, I'm at a loss. Perhaps one of you can help with that.

In the meantime.....


Now HERE is the kicker: Jay Bradley has been traveling with TNA for nearly a month now and most of you had no idea. Why? Because he's been under a mask. That's right, he's been a card carrying, patch wearing, roster whooping member of Aces and Eights. Will the conspiracy theory presented just a few days back come to pass, with D-Lo Brown serving as the final judge? That's for upper management to decide. As for me? I happen to LOVE Bradley's chances of finally making it to TV on the big stage.

Here's my scenario in this case.....

Brian Cage ends up getting the contract, but for his trouble, the swarm comes. Jay Bradley, however, is nowhere to be found. In the weeks following, Brian has two more matches, both of which end in a beatdown. In the course of the Angle Army mask initiative, Cage joins up with them and during one of the beatdowns, Jay Bradley is revealed. THIS is how I would play the cards.

No comments:

Post a Comment