Wednesday, January 16, 2013

Survival Tactix: Let Her Speak.....

I've made a decision of late. As a matter of fact, I'd like to simply post 2 videos and get some feedback because I think this is the kind of interview you simply won't get from any other promotion in the world from the President of that company. In my PERSONAL opinion, Dixie Carter is the single best ambassador for TNA in terms of her willingness to get in there and mingle with fans and to really serve as a buffer between them and the company. Some may complain that her knowledge of the creative side of the business is lacking, but to me, that's what she has men like Bischoff and Hogan and Bruce Pritchard and Al Snow and all those guys for.

But before I go overboard preaching her praises, why don't I just let her tell all of you what she has up TNA's collective sleeves this year.....

















This is nearly 15 minutes of sit down interview and has the feel of a shareholders meeting with TNA fans as the shareholders, as I once mentioned in an earlier column. Have a listen and toss up some feedback, reactions, and opinions concerning what was said......

No comments:

Post a Comment