Monday, March 31, 2014

The Best POSSIBLE Match EVER....Part 2. Mid-card...

Okay, folks...this is the part where we break down the walls and work on some of the rising players on each roster. This is ALSO where we throw down the Women's Division Gauntlet. With that said, let's have a look....

4. Tables Match....Bully Ray, Jeff Hardy, and the Wolves vs. The Shield and Sheamus

This is the kind of match I'm sure people will want to see under Survivor Series rules. The match ends when every member of one team is put through a table. While I understand that some would rather see a shorter match, no one can deny that this would be a perfect blending of old guard and up and coming stars in the business. This has TLC I or II quality written ALL OVER IT. Period.

5. Dolph Ziggler vs. Ethan Carter III

I put this here for two reasons:
1. Dolph Ziggler DESERVES a higher spot on the card than he's getting these days and
2. TNA is trying to build Ethan Carter into a high card mainstay

This could be both men's breakout match, provided the thing were given the time to blossom and if they are able to pace it fairly well.

6. Knockouts vs. Divas: Taryn Tarrell, Madison Rayne and The Beautiful People vs. AJ Lee, Natalya, Summer Rae, and Tamina

I am not going to mince words here. I have NO faith in WWE's Divas Division WHATSOEVER and haven't for a great many years. Thankfully, I'm in good company as soon-to-be Hall of Famer Lita happened to say the same thing in effect in a recent interview. This would be a short one, but I'd actually like to see where it goes with all four women in a reasonably paced and length match.

By now, I know some will question my placement of certain members of each roster on this virtual card and I DO understand the skepticism, but my goal here is to provide what I believe is the best bang on the card for the virtual buck and that is going to mean cutting a couple of members of WWE's roster, especially due to the sheer size. You'll also note that there are quite a few tag matches and team ups and THAT is to simply put as many talents from each roster on display as humanly possible.

The main events are designed to read like an epic battle and THOSE bouts are next....

No comments:

Post a Comment